Inspection of load-lifting machines
inspection: traveling and gantry cranes of any load-bearing capacity and span.
PERFORMED AT INSPECTION OF CRANES
1. Examination of documents submitted by the crane's owner
2. Inspection of condition of metal structures
3. Inspection of condition of mechanisms, cable-and-sheave system and other units.
4. Inspection of condition of electric equipment.
5. Inspection of condition of safety devices.
6. Making a list of flaws.
7. Static and dynamic tests of the crane.
8. Registration of Inspection results.
On the customer's
request, all the complaints noted in the course of examination are
followed by repair.
Inspection of gantry rails
under inspection: gantry rails of traveling and gantry cranes
PERFORMED AT INSPECTION OF GANTRY RAILS
1. Check of the structure operation organization system.
2. Check of completeness and condition of engineering documents for the structure.
3. Componentwise examination of gantry rail:
- guides, on which the wheels of load-lifting crane
travel (rolled stock in the form of a rail, H-shaped or square profile);
- joint and intermediate fasteners;
- components transferring the load from the guides
and intermediate fastenings onto the ground foundation
(beams, framework, columns, under-rail bearing parts
of ground gantry rails, ground foundation, etc.);
- trackside equipment (buffer stops, travel stops, guards, warning signs, earthing, etc.);
- design of electric power supply system.
4. Preparation of final documents following the inspection results.
OPERATIONS PERFORMED AT INSPECTION OF BUFFER STOPS
1. Visual inspection and assessment of technical condition.
2. Check of dimensions and assessment of technical condition.
3. Verifying calculation of the strength of structural and attached dimensions of the buffer stop components.
4. Registration of documents following the examination results.
customer's request, all the complaints noted in the
course of examination are followed by repair.
Working out a design of the gantry rail (drawings)
- ground gantry rails
- overground gantry rails
2. Certification of gantry rail
3. Certification of buffer stop
time period spent on examination work is on the average 20
days, while design work would take 1.0-1.5 months. Depending
on complexity, location of the object, type of reporting document
and other factors, the time limits may be adjusted to both earlier
and later time.
of work is calculated subject to the following document:
- Price list for engineering examination of load-lifting
machines, gantry rails and design work No. 18/01.05,
Central Research and Design-Experimental Institute of
Organization of Mechanization and Engineering Assistance.
The cost is calculated individually for each particular case.
50% advance payment is to be stipulated in the contract.
facilitate negotiations, you are recommended to fill in the
following order form and send it to us by fax or e-mail.
Application in MS WORD (38 kb) download>>>